• Attention collectors & classic C4 lovers!
• The Corvette coupe was selected the winner of "The Car Of The Year” award in 1984
• An incredible find, this must be one of the finest, untouched originals remaining on the planet
• Only 32,000 original miles & like showroom new condition
• Stunning tuxedo black exterior finish that looks ten feet deep
• Gorgeous & like new saddle leather interior appointments
• Transparent removable roof panel
• Fuel injected 350 cu in Corvette V8 power
• Four speed automatic transmission
• Limited slip rear axle
• Power steering, brakes, windows, antenna & door locks
• Factory air conditioning ----- Tinted window glass
• Six way power seat ----- Tilt & telescoping steering wheel
• Factory original Bose sound system ----- Cruise control
• Rear degfogger -----Power mirrors
• Jewel-like original alloy wheels with excellent high performance rubber
• Highly detailed engine compartment with most original components in place (see photos)
• Excellent, original under carriage with unharmed floor pans, a beautiful frame & polished alloy suspension components (see photos)
• Freshly serviced & Penna safety inspected
• A pure visual pleasure that's absolutely one of the best driving early corvettes in our memories
• Ready to ripppppp, just turn the key to enjoy your fabulous new ride!
Check out this stunning survivor that's obviously been loved & kept like new. Simply gorgeous & one of the best driving first year C4s we have ever owned
With great colors, desirable features, low mileage & superb condition, this classic 'Vette is definitely the right one
Phone or write to make it happen
The Pick of the Day is a lavishly painted coupe done in the ’70s, a rare survivor that was ‘too cool to uncool’
While Luigi Chinetti’s racers were famously Ferraris, the Chevy sports car was run to provide ‘an American presence’
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model
Weekly roundup of museum news includes honors for Mullin car, Brass Era vehicles in motion, Model Ts in KC, Valentine’s Day events and more
Genovation plans to start deliveries of the GXE in 2019. With the money raised, the company plans to develop a more affordable electric sports car dubbed the G2.
This is the 14th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
He helped restore friend’s car in the ‘70s, and now is doing it again as the car owner