Sold new in 1988 to Lakeland, Florida Owner #1, this rare special edition conversion
remained with him until sold to Lakeland, Florida Owner #2 in 2012 with 19K miles.
Research on the internet suggests only about 200 of these Formal Towncars were
modified from 1983 to 1988. AHA also built stretch Lincoln limousines
sold thru the Lincoln dealer network.
Modified formal roof line with small rear window. Fold down writing desks in the rear
seat and extra lighting. Original AHA emblems and badging.
Over the last 27 years only about 44K miles...
Beautiful original paint in the factory Silver Metallic. Original AHA modified
formal landau vinyl roof in excellent condition. Factory Gray velour interior
in mint condition including fold down writing desks.
Original dash, door panels and carpet in as new condition...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 302 cubic inch,
fuel injected engine and automatic overdrive transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
TWO OWNER LOW MILE FLORIDA SURVIVOR
RARE AHA CONVERSION - PERSONAL LIMO
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent original factory Silver Metallic paint
• Pristine original AHA formal vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful original Gray velour interior & door panels
• Twin pull down writing desks & rear lighting
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 302 cubic inch fuel injected V-8 engine
• Overdrive automatic transmission
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Newer AM/FM/CD stereo and speakers
• (will source and install original radio if desired)
• Pristine factory wire wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com