• Check out this bad boy!
• 1968 Corvette big block 435 Roadster
• Stunning safari yellow exterior finish (color code 984)
• Beautiful black vinyl interior appointments (code std)
• Excellent black fold down soft top
• An original L71 Corvette 427/435 horse brute now upgraded with an even more potent 454 cu in engine block (not original engine block)
• Original M21 close ratio transmission (#s matching)
• Original date coded G81 posi rear axle with 3.70 ratio
• K66 transistor ignition system
• Optional F41 special front & rear suspension
• Rear outlet chambered exhaust system
• Big block power bulge hood
• Polished fender louver trim
• Power steering - power disc brakes
• Original instrumentation featuring the high horse tachometer
• Optional U69 AM-FM radio
• Original safety plate window glass
• Correct 15x7 rally wheels with radial tire upgrade
• Excellent original chrome & polished trim
• Highly detailed engine compartment with most original components in place including the air cleaner, ignition shielding, cylinder heads, intake manifold, carbs, exhaust manifolds & complete smog system (see photos)
• Beautiful undercarriage featuring an excellent frame, new or rebuilt brake system, new shock absorbers, new steering linkages, new fuel & brake lines, new u joints, new trailing arms, completely rebuilt front & rear suspensions ++++ more! (see photos)
• The real deal, this Corvette a true survivor from the historic, muscle car era!
• With ground pounding performance, a blast through the gears will stir your soul
• Fix your eyes on this beauty
There's something really special about a shark bodied Roadster with their sweeping body lines ------ simply gorgeous & unique to this generation
With striking colors, massive horsepower, must have four speed, high performance options, desirable features, a comprehensive restoration + the sound & fury of the muscle car era, this Corvette is killer & could be just perfect for you
Life is short ----- Enjoy your ride!
Phone or write to make it happen
The Pick of the Day is a lavishly painted coupe done in the ’70s, a rare survivor that was ‘too cool to uncool’
While Luigi Chinetti’s racers were famously Ferraris, the Chevy sports car was run to provide ‘an American presence’
Pick of the Day was once part of the famed automotive Thrill Show
Fans of legendary Detroit iron admire Ares most recent project: a restomod 1964 Chevrolet C2 Corvette.
Fourth anniversary of catastrophe features now-restored ’62 model
Weekly roundup of museum news includes honors for Mullin car, Brass Era vehicles in motion, Model Ts in KC, Valentine’s Day events and more
Genovation plans to start deliveries of the GXE in 2019. With the money raised, the company plans to develop a more affordable electric sports car dubbed the G2.
This is the 14th vehicle in the 30-day Countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s 47th annual Scottsdale auction.
He helped restore friend’s car in the ‘70s, and now is doing it again as the car owner