The fact that it is a ZR1 supercharged with only one owner, and 4200 miles!!
Current owner bought car new from a dealership, it has only been out on special days, to special events, a few casual rides, and car shows. It is kept in its own separate garage at the owners home. Vehicle has been kept inside and its very obvious it has hardly ever gotten dusty. Pictures down in the engine and the chassis will see just how pampered this car has been! This vehicle also includes ZR1 floor and luggage mats, along with carbon fiber license frames!
For more information contact Chad @ 330-353-1750, or see 119 photos at www.autoconnectioncars.com
* Owner indicated that the car has not had any repair work, and it is all original.
* The car is shiny and smooth and as new looking as you can imagine.
* We did not find any scratches or damage anywhere on the paint, except maybe a few pin head size nicks just in front of the rear tires on the small vented area.
* Everything on the body looks just as when it was built at the factory.
* We did not see any alignment or fitting issues.
* The glass looks clear without any cracks, bull-eyes, or marks.
* Owner indicated it is all original just as he had received it new, and we did not notice any damage of any kind.
*The bolsters on the seats, including the drivers, did not show any wear.
* We did not see any damage of any type.
Tires and Wheels-
* Michelin Pilot Sport
* Left Front -P285/30/19 See pictures Right Front- P285/30/19
* Left Rear -P335/25/20 See pictures Right Rear- P335/25/20
* The tires and wheels certainly do not show any damage, and the finish is in original condition.
Engine and Transmission-
* Owner indicated all of the drive line is original. A General motors change of transmission fluid was required, (which was preformed by a dealer).
* Please look closely at the pictures, including the front spoiler.
* Owner notes there has been no damage to the bottom side.
* Owner indicated to the best of their knowledge there is not anything on the vehicle that is not working properly.
* We did not have the opportunity to road test the vehicle, but the owner indicated that it steers, accelerates, decelerates, brakes, and operates just as it was designed without any flaws.
The Black Lightning will be offered along with the much-publicized Husqvarna that the actor rode for the cover of ‘Sports Illustrated’
The Pikes Peak record-smashing Volkswagen ID R has already toppled another top time
Longtime readers are undoubtedly aware of our recurring feature, Pick Six
Pontiac Trans Am approaches its 50th anniversary
For those less adventuresome, Concorso Italiano sets another Seaside-based road tour July 28
Pontiac changed the rules when it created the GTO and ushered in the glory days of muscle
The 1955 sports racer in French Racing Blue has been owned by the Naval officer for 58 years
’29 Ford Model A Tudor and ’69 Chevrolet Camaro drive off with honors at Columbus, Ohio