Price Lowered, Must Sell!
- Single Family Ownership: Passed from Father to Grandmother to
- Original equipment including safety belts and Mark IV air conditioner installed; fully operational.
- No aftermarket modifications;
- Runs -- stored for last 18 years and up kept
- Great car for Cruising or Restoration Project
- Ohio Historic Vehicle; 87967 miles (a/o 17 May 2018)
- Exterior: Burgundy (Maroon Metallic) / Black Top;
-- Two (2) Accidents: Left Front Bumper & Left Fender; Right Passenger Door;
-- Additional Dents: Left Rear quarter panel and jack/lift point;
-- Rust: at wheel wells; and front & rear window sills leak water when raining
- Interior: White seats / Black trim (Driver Seat worn, & small tear and split; door handle worn / Passenger Door Carpet Peeling / Rear Panel Frayed)
- Engine: V8, 350 cu. in., 230hp
- Tires: 205/75 R14 White Wall with ~50% tread wear; brakes questionable after last cruise
- Asking Price above; will consider serious cash offers
- Local pick up only; shipping on own accord