Price Lowered, Must Sell!
- Single Family Ownership: Passed from Father to Grandmother to
- Original equipment including safety belts and Mark IV air conditioner installed; fully operational.
- No aftermarket modifications;
- Runs -- stored for last 18 years and up kept
- Great car for Cruising or Restoration Project
- Ohio Historic Vehicle; 87967 miles (a/o 17 May 2018)
- Exterior: Burgundy (Maroon Metallic) / Black Top;
-- Two (2) Accidents: Left Front Bumper & Left Fender; Right Passenger Door;
-- Additional Dents: Left Rear quarter panel and jack/lift point;
-- Rust: at wheel wells; and front & rear window sills leak water when raining
- Interior: White seats / Black trim (Driver Seat worn, & small tear and split; door handle worn / Passenger Door Carpet Peeling / Rear Panel Frayed)
- Engine: V8, 350 cu. in., 230hp
- Tires: 205/75 R14 White Wall with ~50% tread wear; brakes questionable after last cruise
- Asking Price above; will consider serious cash offers
- Local pick up only; shipping on own accord
This is the 22nd car in a 30-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Scottsdale collector car auction
This is the seventh car in a 10-day countdown to Barrett-Jackson’s annual Northeast auction
Pick of the Day was one-owner vehicle until he reached age 93
Buick launched its compact Special sedan for the 1961 model year, mid-way through the selling season, it added a sport coupe called the Skylark, a name last used by the GM division in 1954.
My Dad and I bought this in 1984.
In addition to Cadillac and Oldsmobile, Buick celebrated its golden anniversary in 1953 with a special edition convertible.
Created to celebrate Buick’s 50th anniversary, the Skylark joined the Oldsmobile 98 Fiesta and Cadillac Series 62 Eldorado as the top-of-the-line, limited-production specialty convertibles.
Created to celebrate Buick’s 50th anniversary, the Skylark joined the Oldsmobile 98 Fiesta and Cadillac Series 62 Eldorado as the top-of-the-line.
Priced at $11,800 or best offer, the Pick of the Day is a 1963 Buick Skylark that might be a nice starter car for someone looking to get into the classic car hobby.