Sold new in 1978 to Nashville, Tennessee Owner #1, this rare special edition model
remained with him until sold to Tennessee Owner #2 in 2012. Owner #1 had the car
repainted along the way and it shows exceptional. One of the nicest Towncars we
have had in seven years. Now ready for its next home...
The Williamsburg Edition was a special car produced from 1977-1979.
They are the only factory two-tone Towncars of the 1970's.
We sell more 70's Lincolns than anyone in the world, about 45-50 per year.
This is only the third Williamsburg we have had in seven years !!!
In 1977, 1978, and 1979 Williamsburg Town Car packages were offered featuring unique
dual shade paint with custom accent stripes, full vinyl roof, power vent windows,
6-way power twin comfort lounge seats, and lighted vanity mirrors.
Over the last 36 years only about 67K miles...
Beautiful new dual stage repaint in the factory Champagne over Gold Metallic.
New Champagne full vinyl roof and perfect factory Tan leather pillow back interior.
New correct Cream dual pinstriping and factory turbine wheels.
Original dash, door panels and carpet in as new condition...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
TWO OWNER LOW MILE SURVIVOR
RARE SPECIAL EDITON
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in original colors
• Pristine new correct full vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Pristine original Tan leather interior & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8-Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine turbine wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com