Very dependable, excellent driving '36 Plymouth, two-door, touring sedan. Only interested buyers contact Jerry for this exceptional buy at $45,000 with buyer paying shipping costs.
* 1936 Plymouth P2 Deluxe, two-door touring sedan: all steel, all real, true RESTO-rod
* Chrysler 440 cubic inch engine: crane cam MOPAR electronic ignition, Edelbrock carburetor, electric choke
* Power steering
* Power brakes disc/drum
* Stainless steel exhaust
* Ford nine inch rear
* AM/FM stereo cassette radio (hidden)
* Chrysler 727 automatic transmission
* Diamondback radial whitewall tires
* Wardlow mask and screen
* Wheel Vintiques: wheels, caps, and rings
* Velour interior
* Crankout windshield (works)
* Cowl vent (works)
* Real smoked tinted glass all around
* Padded top insert
* N.S.R.A. Safety 23
* Owned vehicle for 16 years: Non-smoker
* First time shown 1998: won Best of Show
* N.S.R.A. Louisville, Kentucky Nationals MOPAR Pick 2005
* Ididit Pros Pick 2010
* Numerous trophies and awards
* Seen in Rod and Custom January 2006, page 80
* Seen in Street Scene October 2005, page 70 and 78, and October 2003, page 141
* Seen in Street Rod Builder January 2007, page 20
* Twice seen in Goodguys Gazette
* PROVEN, WINNER, VERY DEPENDABLE, EXCELLENT DRIVING CAR, EVERYTHING WORKS, RUNS COOL
1936 Plymouth P2
Exterior Condition:Very Good
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.