Just arrived, this lifelong Georgia car was sold to Ray Collins of Oakwood, Georgia
on December 16, 1977. The car remained with George until recently sold to a
Georgia dealer. George drove this car sparingly and gave it proper care.
We acquired this car a few months ago and just completed a refresh
including a brand new dual stage repaint...
Triple Burgundy is an elegant color combination and makes
heads turn on the low mile Town Coupe...
We sell more 70's Lincolns than anyone in the world...
Over the last 37 years only about 31K miles...
Beautiful new dual stage repaint in the factory Burgundy Metallic, new
Burgundy full vinyl roof, and perfect factory Dark Red velour pillow back interior.
New correct White painted dual pinstriping and factory wheel covers.
Original dash, door panels and carpet in as new condition...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
ONE OWNER LOW MILE SURVIVOR
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in original color
• Pristine new correct full vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Pristine original Dark Red velour interior & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine wheel covers and new whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com