Sold new in Oregon in 1979, this elegant car remained in the Pacific Northwest
until brought to Florida in 2005. Excellent original condition with one very nice
dual stage repaint in the original color. Upgraded velour interior option.
I think 70's Lincolns are the best built cars of there era and undervalued
for their quality and styling... We sell more 70's Lincolns than anyone
in the world... and this car is ready for its new owner...
This car received a recent dual stage repaint in the correct factory Silver Metallic.
This car has the Gray Luxury Group option, the highest level
velour interior and Silver landau roof. All original and in excellent condition.
Contrasting Red dual pinstripe adds a nice touch.
Mint dash, door panels, carpet and door panels.
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 400 cubic inch
engine, 2BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
GORGEOUS ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct factory color
• Original Silver landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful upgraded Gray Luxury Group interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 400 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM cassette stereo and speakers
• Very nice factory chrome wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
• 66,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com
Bonhams catches 007’s wheels for Festival of Speed sale
The fully restored A6G/2000 has race history at the Mille Miglia
Race photo shows historic on-track action during the 1911 competition
The story below was submitted as part of the Collecting Cars, Collecting Memories contest
Anthony Donno’s handmade benches are turning some pretty famous heads
The Pick of the Day is a piece of American history, one of just 51 cars built during the famed production venture of Preston Tucker
A shiny Chevy grille, a little electrical tape, and we were stylin’, at least for a weekend
Docket also includes G-Wagon formerly owned by Stanley Kubrick