Offered here is a 1993 Land Rover Defender 130 that was restored by our friends at Holland America Brothers.
• This example has a rebuilt 3.5L V8 gasoline engine and a manual transmission.
• The exterior is finished in classic Land Rover Tangiers Orange (LRC761).
• Seats are finished in Scheel-Mann “Puma Style” half leather, the door panels and dashboard are covered in leather and the headliner is finished in anthracite alcantara.
• The truck bed is coated with UPol truck bed liner, the chassis was stripped and powder coated.
• The brakes were upgraded with disk brakes all around, and outfitted with new shocks and dampers.
This is a rare truck that is properly sorted and drives great.
For more information, please call 631 283 8819.
Color: Tangiers Orange
Interior color: Black
Body style: SUV
Engine: 8 Cylinder