- Believed to be 63,186 original miles
- 3.0L turbodiesel inline-five engine
- Automatic transmission
- Silver blue paint over darker blue MB-Tex upholstery
- Power windows
- Power sunroof
- Air conditioning with R134a
- Alpine CD stereo
- Window sticker
Recent Service Work Includes;
- R134a A/C recharge
- New fog lamps/amber lens assemblies
- New fuel injectors and fuel filter
- Replaced and carbon reamed all 5 glow plugs
- Recent valve adjustment
- 195/70 Michelin Defender tires showing 2019 date codes
Please visit our website CarsRememberWhen.com to view full photo
gallery and a video of the vehicle running.
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.