REAL DEAL 64 � MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE LAST MONTH BUILT!
•Built during the last 27 days to the end of the 64 � production on
July 27th 1964
Professional restoration of the iconic pony car, the '65 Mustang Hi
• Correct 64 � only "D" code freshly rebuilt Ford 289/225 hp 4 bbl
• Optional rebuilt automatic transmission
• Mirror finish Phoneician Yellow paint show waxed and detailed
• Great looking black power convertible top with color matching
• Great looking black bucket seat interior with factory console
• Factory gauges including 120MPH Speedo, Temp, Oil and Fuel
• Optional Ice Cold Factory Air Conditioning
• Optional 3-spoke steering wheel
• Upgraded Factory Retro look AM/FM / Cassette Radio
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Interior Trim
• Great looking chrome + stainless trim
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Tartan Mat with spare tire
• Optional "Pony" Wheels with redline tires
• Optional power steering
• Great sounding Dual Exhaust
• Show or drive this, Show Ready, Investment grade, '65 (64 �)
1965 Ford Mustang
Exterior Color:Phoenician yellow
Interior Color:black buckets
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.