MERCEDES 450SL SHOW WINNING RESTORATION, THE FINEST ONE IN THE
U.S!!! • Beautifully restored no expense restoration using
expensive OEM factory parts on a low mileage example!
Only driven around 1,700 miles a year !!!
• Original 4.5 liter hi-output aluminum V-8
• Original rebuilt automatic transmission with overdrive
• 4 wheel fully Independent rear suspension
• Brand new mirror finish classic white paint (8 coats!)
professionally show waxed and detailed
• New black canvas hide-Away convertible top (first time down was
• Restored optional Pagoda that was color matched classic white,
removable hard top w/rear defroster
• All brand new, stunning looking red leather bucket seat interior
with matching carpets
• 3 sets of floor mats (they were very particular about taking care
of this car!)
• All new glass throughout the car
• All new factory dash, console and Mahogany wood throughout
• Full array of factory VDO gauges including 7K tachomter, Clock,
Fuel, Oil, and Temp
• Upgraded Nardi polished stainless and wood steering wheel
• Freshly serviced and rebuilt Ice-Cold Factory Air Conditioning
• Upgraded Sony digital sound with music streaming, Bluetooth,
• Loaded with Options including Power Windows, Power Locks, Power
Adjustable Mirror and Power Antenna
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with new carpet mat, full size spare, tools and
• 4-wheel Power Disc Brakes
• Ultra-sharp, Factory Power Steering
• Upgraded Factory Chrome SL Alloys with Michelin Radials
• Great sounding new factory exhaust
• Loaded with Documentation including owners manuals, two sets of
keys and recent Service Records
• Driven only 3000 miles since the restoration, never seen
rainwater after the restoration,great looking white with red
leather and 2 tops too!
Show or drive this collector quality, investment grade, '80
Mercedes 450SL Roadster.
1980 Mercedes-Benz 450SL
Exterior Color:Classic White
Interior Color:Red leather
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.