Shown by appointment Razor straight El Camino with gorgeous paint
and updated mechanical system to match the looks. This immaculate
car is equipped with a 402 CID big block engine, cowl induction
system, freshly rebuilt Muncie 4 speed transmission new
clutch/pressure plate, air conditioning, Hotchkiss front and rear
suspension, new shocks, new 4 wheel power disc brakes, serpentine
belt system, 140 amp alternator, new tires, new rear 373 rear gear
with posi-traction, new body mounts, and high capacity aluminum
radiator with two thermostat controlled cooling fans.
This car runs and drives as great as it looks with smooth
performance and confidence inspiring handling.
Here is a link to a video test drive:
1. Registered California .
2. Paint Color: Chevy Burnt Orange.
3. Carburetor: Holley 750 Dbl. Pumper
4. All New American Racing Polished Mag Wheels. (New Tires)
5. McLeod Super Street Pro Clutch & Pressure Plate.
6. New Drive Shaft by Driveline Specialties.
7. New Steering Box
8. New Pro Springs front & rear.
9. New Hotchkiss Rear Suspension.
10. New KY Shocks front & rear.
11. Muncie 4-speed Transmission 100% rebuilt with all new
12. New CVF single Belt Serpentine Drive System with new Water
Pump, Power Steering, 140-amp Alternator,
and Air Conditioning.
13. Headers with all-new 2" exhaust pipes.
14. New Chevy Fuel Pump.
15. New Wilwood Disc. Brakes (front 6-piston) (rear 4-piston)
16. New rebuilt Brake Booster
17. Rear End Chevy Rebuilt all New Yukon Gear Set 373 ratio.
18. New Distributor, Spark Plug Wires with Heat Protection.
19. New Bucket Seats, New Carpet, Tanaka Shoulder Harness Seat
Belts. (NOTE: this item is NOT installed by a
Professional and NO warranty is provided and the Buyer must accept
this item on an "AS IS" basis.
20. New Front Polished Billet Grille and Front Bumper.
21. Cowl Induction Hood completely rebuilt.
22. Craftec Reinforced Truck Bed Cover.
23. New Optima Red Top Battery & Polished Battery Hold Down.
24. New Electric Parking Brake (deleted original foot pedal parking
25. New Energy Suspension (color red) Body Mounts (6) installed by
Energy Suspension, San Clemente, CA
26. New Dashboard gauges (approx. 6 - years ago)
This vehicle is exempt from California smog requirements, comes
with a clean and clear California title.
Low rate financing is available with approved credit. You can apply
directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on
the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We may be compensated by these links
1971 Chevrolet El Camino
Location:Laguna Beach, California
Exterior Color:Burnt Orange
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.