1977 Pontiac Trans Am. VIN: 2W87Z7N224908. Numbers matching 400 V8 engine / Original 4 speed manual transmission. Manifolds / Dual exhaust. Power steering / Power front disc brakes. Aftermarket air-conditioning (blows cold). Nice Cameo White paint. Factory style Buckskin interior with bucket seats and center console. Very solid underneath. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Cameo White paint (original color / has been repainted).
• 17” Snowflake wheels with 255/50 tires.
• Nice Buckskin interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console / Factory Tach.
• Great running 400 V8 engine (numbers matching).
• 4 speed manual transmission (numbers matching).
• Power steering / Power front disc brakes.
• Vintage A/C (blows cold).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust.
• The odometer reads 7,463 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified)
• Great running and driving T/A.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.