FRAME OFF RESTORATION WITH GT 350 UPGRADES!!! • Professional Recent
restoration of the iconic pony car, the '65 Mustang (look under
• Freshly Rebuilt Ford 302 cid HO 4-bbl V-8 @ 350hp
• Freshly Rebuilt 4 Speed top loader manual transmission
• Heavy Duty rear differential
• Great looking, new mirror finish Vintage Burgundy metallic Paint
with Silver smoke GT Stripes professionally show waxed and
• New white convertible top with color matching boot
• Stunning, New Red Pony bucket seat interior w/ custom console
• Optional 3 spoke wood grain steering wheel
Optional Upgraded Aluminum Radiator with electric fan
• Original AM /FM radio (ask us about upgrading to a hidden digital
• Great looking chrome + stainless trim
• Optional power front disc braking system
• Great sounding Factory Dual Exhaust with that great sound
• Show ready detailed engine compartment with great looking engine
dress up details
• Detail trunk compartment with spare
• Chrome 5 spoke polished American Racing wheels with high speed
• 2 sets of keys, Vintage Burgundy With GT appearance package and
Silver smoke stripes, optional Pony interior , 4 speed manual, Disc
brakes the top goes down!
Show or drive this, Show Ready, Investment grade, collector quality
'65 Mustang convertible
1965 Ford Mustang
Exterior Color:Vintage burgundy
Interior Color:Black bucket seat
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.