1970 Ford Torino GT. VIN: 0H35M126843. Nice Red Paint. Great Running 351C V8 Engine (Date Code Correct). C6 Automatic Transmission. Factory Shaker hood. Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power Steering / Manual drum brakes. Nice Red paint with factory Black bench seat interior. Runs and drives great. Very solid underneath. Marti Report / Original Ford Invoice.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Red paint (was originally Grabber Green).
• New 15" Magnum 500's with New 235/60-255/60 tires.
• GT badging (Real GT).
• Factory Shaker hood.
• Factory Black interior.
• Bench seat / Column shifter.
• M Code 351C V8 engine (Date Code Correct).
• C6 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Manual brakes.
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads 47,257 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.