1974 MERCEDES-BENZ 450SL CABRIOLET
Please watch!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u0in5dcrmo
Mercedes-Benz created such a classic look with their 450SL model that it was used on television shows throughout the 1970s, including Dallas, Wonder Woman, and Hart to Hart. Decades later, this design is still in vogue among automobile enthusiasts.
Black Horse Garage is proud to represent this 1974 Mercedes-Benz 450SL.
This 450SL has been with the same owner for the last 15 years, and Black Horse Garage has gone through the car to make the necessary improvements to make it a great car to drive away in. Some of the work completed is as follows:
1. The front suspension has been overhauled.
2. Rear subframe bushings have been replaced.
3. Valve cover gaskets have been replaced.
4. All rubber and hoses have been inspected and replaced where needed.
5. The chassis was lubricated.
6. Oil and filter change.
7. Power steering fluid was flushed.
8. Coolant flushed.
9. Four-wheel alignment using a hunter alignment rack.
10. Brake fluid flush.
11. Installed new brake hoses.
The car is driven by an automatic transmission and powered by a 4.5-liter V-8 producing 180 horsepower. It starts, runs, and goes well, especially with the convertible top down on a sunny day. It also does come with a matching hardtop as well.
The car is painted with a blue exterior, has tan leather seats, and tan carpets. One of the car’s most exciting features is the rarely ordered bench seat in the rear cabin. Most of these cars came as two-seaters, but this one has room for two more in the back.
If you want to make an appointment to see this 1974 Mercedes-Benz 450SL in person, please call or text 203-947-5293 or email [email protected]