Click here to view high resolution photos
The Most State-of-the-Art RV/Camper
Complete 1 of 1 to Highest Standard of Construction, Technology,
Four Wheel Drive, 3500 XD, 170" Wheelbase, High-Roof Sprinter
Recently completed - 1,991 miles
What started with a new Mercedes Benz Sprinter van is now the most
state-of-the-art camper/RV after being entirely customized by the
master craftsmen at our very own Concept Transporters. When luxury
and practicality are combined, this is the outcome, a fully
self-contained vehicle that can be taken virtually anywhere and
everywhere while still providing the highest level of finish,
utility, and comfort for its passengers.
This "5 Star" hotel room on wheels is equipped with everything
you'd need and more for cozy overnight RVing. Besides the 3.0 liter
6-cylinder turbodiesel that powers the vehicle when on the road,
this Sprinter has been fitted with a 3000W diesel generator fueled
via the van's diesel tank through auxiliary pick-up and an
additional "house battery bank" for an inverter 12V power supply.
To distribute the power, a 110v power supply system with a breaker
panel, transfer switch, and shore power connection was implemented
as well as solar panels on the roof to charge house batteries. A
completely self-contained water system and LP system have been
integrated into the build allowing the seamless use of all
appliances and amenities within the van.
Once inside one of the first things you'll notice is how cohesive
everything is. From the custom French stitch leather to the
beautifully finished countertops, LED lighting, etc. this Sprinter
build was done with purpose. Within you will find the main bed,
guest bunk, fully automated window blinds, air conditioning,
complete audio/visual system (TV and surround sound), kitchen
(mini-fridge, microwave, dual burners, and sink), a full bathroom
(sink, shower, and toilet with vent) as well as a custom iPad
interior control system. Multi-layer vibration dampening and sound
elimination coatings were utilized for complete insulation to
ensure privacy and comfort within the cabin.
The exterior is finished in Graphite paint and has been fitted with
a roof rack that provides ample storage for paddle boards, fishing
poles, and even a mount satellite system. A large front light bar,
awning, ventilation system, and solar panels make up the remainder
of the major exterior additions.
This beautifully done Sprinter has all of the features of our
larger rigs while being masterfully enclosed in a van. This allows
for unparalleled flexibility, and ease of mobility, and avoids the
need for additional driver's license certification. It rightly
exemplifies the Canepa Difference as compromising for the best is
not required nor tolerated for our builds.
Included below are the in-depth build specifications and interior
details. Build Specifications:
• 3000 W diesel generator: Generator to be mounted behind rear axle
under center of van. Generator to get fuel from van diesel tank
through auxiliary pick-up. Complete 110V power supply system with
breaker panel, transfer switch, and shore power connections.
• 3000W Inverter: Inverter to convert 12V power to 110V A/C
• Additional "house battery bank" for inverter 12V power supply
• Batteries to power inverter and be charged by battery charger
when generator is running or when van is plugged into shore
• Solar battery charging system: Solar panel installed on roof to
charge house batteries.
• Complete 110V and 12V electrical branch circuits: Individual
circuits for 110V outlets, appliance outlets, window blinds, TV,
stereo equipment, satellite system, lighting, water pump, water
monitor system, etc.
• Complete self-contained water system: Complete water system than
includes fresh water
• tank, water pump, grey water tank, and black water tank. (1) sink
in kitchen area, (1) sink in bathroom, toilet, and shower drain all
connected to appropriate tanks. Toilet to be a 12V powered
• Complete LP system: Permanent mounted LP tank under van. LP to be
used for hot water heater and stove.
• Diesel-fired hot water heater. Hot water heater/heat exchanger
run off of diesel from van and used to heat interior of coach and
heat hot water for sink and shower.
• Roof rack: custom roof rack for storage (paddle boards, fishing
poles, etc.) and mount satellite system, front light bar, awning,
and solar panel.
• Roof mounted A/C unit with heat.
• Powered roof vent in bathroom.
• Complete audio/visual system: TV mounted in underside of folding
guest bed with integrated home theater surround sound system.
In-motion satellite system or fixed location satellite system and
• Full interior sound insulation package: multi-layer vibration
dampening and sound eliminating coatings and substrates installed
on floors, walls, and ceiling.
• Full interior insulation package: Full insulation in all walls
• All interior lighting to be LED.
• Complete exterior paint - Color Graphite
• Roof raised in center to raise A/C unit and coffered ceiling.
Exoskeleton structure added to roof of van.
• Full wood sub-floor.
• (2) Additional factory style windows added to curbside of
• (2) Additional factory style windows added to roadside of
• Complete custom full stainless-steel shower pan and walls:
custom-formed, welded, and hand-finished shower pan and sink area.
Accents built into walls, IP68 rated LED lighting.
• Pocket door wall between bathroom and living room with magnetic
latch and travel lock.
• Articulating sofa bed on curbside wall.
• "Invisible" guest bed on roadside wall with TV and speakers
recessed into underside of bed. Bed to fit flush with walls when
not in use.
• Fully automated window blinds on all windows in living area.
• Trillium flooring.
• All walls, cabinets, ceiling, etc. finished in high quality
finishes and materials.
• Driver cabin - R&R seats, door panels, dash components,
interior trim panels, etc. Custom finish all surfaces including
French stitch leather on all major panels and seats.
• Carpet added in cab area with custom removable floor mats.
• All system controls to be inside (1) cabinet in central
• Custom ipad interior control system.