1964 Pro Touring Nova Chevy II LS3- LSX/KTech
CANNOT emphasize enough on watching the videos. They will really show you the details on this car! All you have to do is click on the link (if it doesn't let you click copy and paste the link)!
Please see links for videos!
This is an extremely sanitary, well thought out and put together 64 Nova/Chevy II - Completed in late 2020 with only approximately 3500 miles. All the trim, glass & etc was removed, sandblasted and powder coated. Think about this, all the glass removed from the frames and all new seals and reinstalled in the frames. This car has totally been gone through. This thing drives unbelievably & handles great! True meaning of a pro touring resto mod. Has no wind noise from inside the cab, this is an extremely tight car. The doors open & close better than factory. From the carbon fiber hood to the aluminum powder coated hood hinges the entire hull has been dyno-matted.
This is an all original - sheet metal, floor pans, no rust! California car & basically everything is brand new. I’m sure I have left out a ton of features. This was a well thought out build, you will see by the photos & videos. Professionally built. Not looking to trade but willing to look! Please read complete description.
- LS3 with a ton of LSX & KTech addons. All Aluminum fuel injected engine Approx. 645 RWHP pump gas on mild/street-able tune.
- KTech Valve/coil covers. Stainless steel long tubed, big tubed headers.
- Powder coated Serpentine belt system - lots of Billet Aluminum parts.
- Aluminum radiator - dual electric fans.
- Condensing coil/dryer overflow fill for radiator.
- Vintage Air Exterme II/ AC & Heat.
- Tremec 5 Speed with monster triple disc complete.
- Ford 9" Currie Posi-Traction with TCI 4 link 355 Gears.
- Performance aluminum / polished driveshaft.
- TCI Extreme Pro Touring suspension ALL powder coated front to rear, with full frame connectors.
- This is a complete Chassis frame & suspension from TCI.
- Power rack and pinion (TCI's mustang II style front clip) in front and 4 links in rear with complete currie ford 9 inch.
- Complete 4 wheel willwood brake system
- includes master cylinder with proportioning valve
- Extreme Performance rotors - 14" drilled & slotted.
- With 4 piston calipers in the front and 4 piston calipers in rear.
- Adjustable coil over shocks all around.
- Lots of Billet aluminum parts, including Eddie Motor Sports hood hinges.
Leather and detail really is unbelievable! You really need to check out the videos for a better feel for how it looks.
- Complete Dyno-mat/sound proofed throughout the entire car, & trunk, with all new custom pad & carpet. Bottom side of trunk & the top of the fuel tank was also dyno-matted, due to vibration from the sub.
- All new weather stripping, seals, window scrapers, etc...
- Custom leather interior with upgraded nicer bucket seats - pattern & leather matching back. New carpeting throughout, including trunk.
- New Leather Headliner with all new interior head pieces, seals, weather stripping, etc
- Dakota digital gauge. Vintage Air Extreme, air conditioning two with the nice stainless controller air conditioning.
- Custom AC and Heat vents.
- Billet Specialties steering wheel/ tilt column.
- Emergency brake.
- RestoSound system with sub-woofer, & amps.
- All Chrome & stainless trim pieces have been removed, sandblasted and powder coated.
- Paint on the car is unbelievable!
Not looking to trade but will look at trades - No boats, or motorcycles. Higher end classics/muscle cars! Pro touring.
I apologize for any typos, or errors listed. I've tried describing the car to the best of my knowledge. I reserve the right to sell this due to other listings.
For further questions I can be reached at 501- 844 - 0000 I have a complete history on the car from mechanical, interior, paint, electrical, etc...
Serious inquiries only please!