ULTRA RARE AM GENERAL AUTHENTIC MILITARY HUMVEE
This high powered Army transport tactical vehicle is an authentic
workhorse. Born offroad ready at 7 ft wide with 16 inch ground
clearance, the 4x4 drivetrain, AWD Independent Suspension and
portal hubs deliver impressive ground clearance. Built with a low
profile and wide stance and top exhaust and intake, this street
legal steroid built offroader can go almost anywhere. Design
Testing was conducted over rocky hills, deep sand, 60in-deep water,
desert heat and arctic snow. HMMWVs are maintainable, reliable and
survivable. The interior boasts its history with authentic military
markings, the original seats and camo canvas cargo cover, while the
military equipment has been removed, shelves and straps and D rings
remain for all the personal gear you can imagine. To modernize this
ride, the exterior has been repainted a shiny, show worthy black.
And if you really want to impress your friends, it was built to be
dropped from an airplane!
• 6.2L Diesel* V8 @ fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, HI OUTPUT.
• AWD Independent Suspension with helical gear reduction hubs
• Air Vented Grille Hood with Exhaust Intake on top for high water
• Street legal with a full loaded top speed of 65 mph
• Fresh Offroad Patagonia M/T 37 x 12.50 R20 LT 1280
• Double A-arm independent suspension front and rear, coil springs
and hydraulic double-acting shock absorbers provide unsurpassed
mobility and a smoother ride over rough terrain
• Four-wheel disc brakes mounted inboard between the frame rails
protecting them from impact and debris
• Torque-biasing differentials allow vehicle to continue to move
forward as long as any one wheel has traction
• Industrial Brush Guard with Reinforced bumpers
• Reinforced Pintle Hook and Double Heavy Duty Tow Hooks in Front
• Street legal headlights, turn signals and upper and lower fog
• Tactical Police Lighting all the way around Truck
• 2+2 Jump Seating with removable doors at each seat
• Trailer grade rear View Mirrors
• Full array of operational original gauges and switches built for
*(6.2 verified by no mounting bolt for turbo)
INTERIOR CAN BE UPGRADED!
1990 Hummer H1
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.