- Excellent Low Mileage Survivor 1965 Buick Skylark Holiday
- 30,736 miles are believed to be original and supported by the
- 300V8 engine (Numbers appear to match as original)
- Automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Optional bucket seats
- Burgundy Mist paint color (1 Repaint)
- Original window sticker and sales invoice included (See
- Drives like a low-mileage car should!
Please visit our website CarsRememberWhen.com to view full photo
gallery and a video of the vehicle running.
1965 Buick Skylark
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.