1972 Chevrolet K10, short wheelbase, 4x4 pickup. VIN:CKE132F138810. 350 V8 engine. Turbo 350 Automatic transmission. 4" suspension lift. 4X4 with manual locking hubs. Power steering, power disc brakes, Vintage Air Conditioning. Nice red and white 2 tone paint. Full side trim. Very solid underneath. Runs and drives great. SPID decal in place.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice, Red/White 2 tone paint (not original color).
• 4" suspension lift
• Factory Rally wheels with 35x12.5-15 tires.
• Spray in bedliner.
• Houndstooth interior.
• Aftermarket gauges.
• Manual windows and door locks.
• Floor mount 4x4 shifter
• Great running 350 V8 engine (not the original engine).
• TH350 Automatic transmission.
• New Process 205 transfer case.
• 4x4 with manual locking hubs.
• Power steering / power brakes (front discs).
• Vintage Air Conditioning system.
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads 55,021 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Very nice short bed K10.
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.