'69 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS350 • Breath taking Restoration of this
original, Real Deal SS, Camaro SS350
• Rebuilt, Matching #'s, 350 cid 4-BBL V8 @ 300hp
• Rebuilt Muncie M-21 4 speed transmission
• Rebuilt 12-Bolt Posi-traction Rear Differential with 3.55
• Mirror finish, Correct Hugger Orange code 72 paint with Black
stripes professionally show waxed detailed
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• New, Black Bucket seat Deluxe interior w/ full factory console
• Factory gauges including 7K rpm tach + 120 mph speedometer
• Correct Super Sport Steering Wheel
• Upgraded Retro Digital AM/FM/ Stereo
• All new Carpets, Door Panels and Headliner
• Show ready detailed engine bay
• Detailed Trunk compartment with correct mat
• Optional Power disc brakes
• Great looking SS Rally wheels with BFG Radial T/As
• Great sounding dual exhaust
• Loaded with a folder full of receipts and confirmed matching
numbers. This is how you buy an investment grade, Numbers Matching
collector quality Hugger Orange '69 Camaro SS350
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
Exterior Color:Hugger orange/Black stripes
Interior Color:Black Bucket seat interior
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.