1969 Plymouth Road Runner. VIN: RM21H9A262979. Nice Honey Bronze Metallic paint (original color). Great running 383 V8 engine (original engine). Factory Air Grabber. Automatic transmission. Manual steering / Manual brakes. Headers / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers. Nice bench seat interior. Runs and drives great! Fender tag in place.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Nice code: "T3" Honey Bronze Metallic paint (original color / has been repainted).
• 15" Cragar wheels with 215/65/15 and 275/60/15 tires.
• Nice Black interior.
• Factory Bench seat.
• Under dash 3 gauge pod.
• Numbers matching 383 V8 big block engine (runs great).
• Factory air grabber.
• 727 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Manual steering / Manual brakes (drums).
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers.
• The odometer reads 71,006 miles (actual miles cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• Fender tag in place.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.