What happens when you take a 2015 Ford Mustang GT and send it to
Shelby American for Performance and Aesthetic enhancements? You get
the Shelby GT.
Shelby American started by infusing a more aggressive style with
Carbon Fiber Hood, Rockers, Splitter, Spoiler, and Diffuser. It
also features proprietary Shelby GT Dash and Engine Plaques.
Now, the next level is the Super Snake package, which is a name
reserved for the most sought-after and extreme modifications of the
Now this Shelby GT is fully documented, and per Shelby there were
only 16 2015 Shelby GT's produced, and this is the only one built
to SuperSnake specs with 825HP.
• Deep Impact Blue (discontinued)
• Polished Whipple GenV supercharger 825HP
• 1 piece Driveshaft
• Performance half-shafts
• Ford Racing Suspension
• Camber Caster Plates
• WaveTrac Differential
• Shelby Extreme Radiator
• Shelby Extreme Transmission Cooler
• Carbon Fiber Hood (painted)
• Carbon Fiber Hood Inserts (raw)
• Carbon Fiber Rockers
• Carbon Fiber Splitter
• Carbon Fiber Spoiler
• Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
• Carbon Fiber Tail Lamp Filler
• Carbon Fiber Upper Grill
• Carbon Fiber Lower Grill
• Front Wildwood 6 piston brakes
• Rear Wildwood 4 piston brakes
• Black Machined Venice Wheels- Front 20x9.5/ Rear 20x10
• Michelin Pilot Super Sport Front 275/35/20
• Michelin Pilot Super Sport Rear 305/30/20
• Shelby GT Exhaust by Borla
• Shelby GT interior by Katzkin
This Shelby GT (1FA6P8CF9F5326532) has 16,500 miles and is
available for $119,950.
2015 Ford Mustang
Exterior Color:Deep Impact Blue
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.