1973 Ford Gran Torino Sport. VIN: 3A35Q210655. Numbers matching Q Code 351C-4V Cobra Jet V8 engine / 4 speed manual transmission. Factory Competition Suspension. Power steering / Power brakes (front discs). Manifolds / Dual exhaust. Factory AC (needs repair). Mostly original White paint with Tan bench seat interior. Very solid underneath. Runs and drives great. Nice survivor Q Code 4 Speed Torino. Marti Report.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with mostly original White paint (Survivor / has imperfection and flaws).
• Factory side trim.
• 14" Magnum 500 wheels with 225/60-235/60 tires.
• Factory style Tan bench seat interior.
• Standard dash and gauges.
• Original 4 speed floor shifter.
• Original Q Code 351C-4V Cobra Jet engine (runs great).
• Factory 4 speed manual transmission.
• Competition suspension.
• Ford 9" rear with 3:25 rear end.
• Factory AC (needs repair).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust.
• Power steering / Power brakes (front discs).
• 118K Actual miles.
• Solid Survivor Q Code 4 Speed Torino.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.