THE REAL DEAL; ROUSH MUSTANG 427R STAGE 3 SUPERCHARGED AND INTER-COOLED ENGINE.
PER ROUSH'S DESCRIPTION ON LINE: ROUSHcharged 4.6L V8 system Additional components include ROUSHcharger, intake manifolds, intercooler & radiator, air induction system, ROUSH calibrated ECM and many others) Produces 435hp / 400lb-ft.
MOTOR TREND ARTICLE ON LINE SAYS THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE 2007 727R:
* Intercooled Roushcharger, based on an Eaton M90 Roots-style blower, with Roush-calibrated tune. It has 427 hp and 391 lb-ft at the flywheel.
* Roush four-piece body kit (front fascia, front chin spoiler, hoodscoop, and rear wing). Unlike Stages 2 and 3, there are no side skirts.
* Roush 18-inch cast, chrome wheels with 275/40 Cooper tires
* Roush off-road exhaust, dealer installed
* Roush fender badges and decklid emblem
* Roush "427R"-embroidered floor mats
* Roush windshield banner
* Roush billet-aluminum shifter handle
* Roush CNC aluminum pedal covers with dead pedal
* Roush hood and side stripes
* Roush dampers, front and rear springs, antiroll bars, and pinion snubber
* Underhood plaque signed by engine builder
* Roush serialized engine-bay plaque