BUILT V8, 700R4 AUTOMTIC, POWER STEERING, POWER DISC BRAKES! Give-A-Way price on our 5-window, this truck just needs a couple of simple things to be a reliable daily driver. Brakes need to be serviced and bled as they pull to the right and are spongy, needs seatbelts installed, and it does have spacers on the front wheels that could use a fresh torque. This all original steel body 3100 is super solid and has the classic look with all of the great upgrades under the hood. Watch the video inspection then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Super straight original steel with no signs of significant skim coat. A few tiny bubbles under old paint, only the lower cab corners have rust. Paint is old and shows its age, but still a good looking 20-footer.
- Interior: Brand new baseball-glove upholstery on the original seat. New carpet, door panels, and headliner. New Dolphin gauges are all functional except the speedometer.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in good original condition. Windows roll up and down.
- Trunk/Bed: Plywood bed with bed strips
- Undercarriage: Very solid and rust free inner fender wells and floor pans, Frame is original and uncut, solid with zero rust. Inner cab corners are rusty on both sides.
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new chrome wheels and caps with new tires/
- Drivetrain: Chevy V8 with lots invested in high-performance build. Dual carb intake, a little cold natured but runs super strong. New Flowmaster dual exhaust. Fresh rebuilt 700R4 automatic transmission with overdrive. This truck drives straight down the road and is easy to steer with power steering.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights function as they should. Some AC and heater components are present but AC needs to be finished being installed. New electric wiper motor.
- Brakes: Disc brake conversion on front with new power booster. Brakes lines need to be serviced as it pulls a little left and right before straightening. May need a regulator.
This is a great price for a built out 5-window that needs little to be a daily driver. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.