23' VANDERHALL CARMEL GT 3 WHEEL AUTOCYCLE
• Collectors Edition! Vanderhall is going all electric and this
will be the last gas powered Vanderhall...EVER!
• Brand New with full factory warranty and most states you don't
need a motorcycle permit!
• Hand built 1.5 liter DOHC Turbocharged 4@194hp,
• 6 speed automatic transmission w/ F1 style paddle shifters and
auto grade braking
• Tilt and telescopic with three spoke stainless and wood steering
• F1 tuned push rod fully IND suspension w/forged aluminum unequal
length control arms,
• Mirror factory Ida Rose paint show waxed detailed
• Black lightweight removable Cap shade,
• Great looking, Tan Leather heated bucket seat Interior,
• Swing our doors with tan leather panels and sill plate
• Tan leather wrapped Dash with full array of gauges inc 160MPH
Speedo,8K RPM Tach, Boost and gear selector digital information
• Bluetooth enabled sound system with premium speakers,
• Electric Heat Control w/ multiple fan speeds,
• 4 piston Disc Brakes with painted Calipers,
• Ultra-Precise Rack + Pinion Power Steering,
• Gloss Black 10 spoke Factory 19" alloys with high Speed
• Great sounding 3" Factory polished Dual Exhaust System,
• 2 Key fobs, brand new never titled, three wheel Autocycle
Clearance prices include all applicable customer and dealer rebates
and incentives, please see dealer for details.
Prices do not include freight and dealer prep
2023 Vanderhall Carmel
Exterior Color:Ida Rose
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.