'69 CAMARO RS/SS396 CONVERTIBLE WITH 2" RESTORATION RECEIPTS!!!
• Beautifully restored 69 Super sport big block convertible built
by Flemings Ultimate Garage Performance division(look under this
• Chevrolet mark IV Special High Performance big block 454/400hp
with fresh rebuild
• Freshly rebuilt Muncie M21 close ratio 4 speed transmission
• Correct 12 bolt posi-traction rear w/ 3.42 gears
• Mirror finish Garnet red paint with black stripes show waxed and
• New black houndstooth bucket seat interior with factory
• New black power convertible top with matching boot
• Full factory gauges including 120 speedo-7K rpm tach-full console
• Restored upgraded digital audio w/ kicker sub woofer
• 3 spoke stainless SS steering wheel
• Great looking Correct code D80 front and rear spoilers
• Detailed engine compartment w/correct hoses, battery topper
• Correct cowl induction hood with fresh air-air cleaner
• Correct SS wheels w/ hi speed BFG radial T/A's
• Upgraded and Optional power disc brakes
Upgraded Vintage air brand modern air-conditioning and heat
• Beautifully restored, loaded with options, and you don't have to
wait 3 years to get one restored, showing less than 2000 miles
since the build.
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
Exterior Color:Garnet red w/ black stripes
Interior Color:Black Houndstooth Bucket Seats
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.