1996 Buick Roadmaster wagon. Bright White exterior color, light tan or beige leather interior. The interior is in excellent condition, no tears, rip or stains on any of the seats. Door panels and dashboard are also in very good condition. Exterior paint is also in excellent condition. This vehicle runs very very well. Car features the following:
1) Brand new white wall Ironman tires. 235/7515R
2) Tinted windows 30% light transmission to be legal in Hawaii.
3) Car has a current Hawaii Safety Sticker.
4) AC System recently serviced. AC is in good working order. Blows Cold!
5) New Stainless Steel Exhaust System.
6) Recently had a full tune up. New plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor, new harmonic balancer, fuel filter, water pump and fuel pump
7) Car is equipped with stock transmission fluid cooler
8) Entire brake system was replaced two years ago. New rotors, pad, calipers, hoses in front plus inner and outer wheel bearings and grease seals. New drums, brake shoes, wheel cylinders, brake hardware and brake lines in back. New shock absorbers.
9) Car has all its original protective rubber bumpers and exterior trim pieces.
10) 5.7L V-8 engine rated at 260 HP.
11). Original Steel Style Rims.
12) I have clear title.
While there is no visible rust, the car does have rust on both front door pillars and both front wheel fender wells plus rust on the platform below the back tail gate. Small rust spots on both front door rear corners. Please view pictures to view rust affected areas.
This vehicle is located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Cost to ship the car to any West Coast port is $970.00 with Matson.
Some rust remediation work in the affected areas recommended to best preserve the future value of the car.
All reasonable offers will be considered.