1972 Chevrolet C10 Short Wheelbase Stepside Pickup. VIN:CCE142Z163856. 350ci V8 engine / Turbo 350 3 Speed automatic transmission. Manifolds / Dual exhaust. Power steering / Power disc brakes. Vintage air-conditioning. Black Houndstooth bench seat interior. Stock style gauges. Tilt steering column. Nice Red paint. Lowered on Torq Thrust wheels. Runs and drives great. Very solid underneath.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Red paint.
• No rust issues and is very solid underneath.
• Wood bed floor.
• Factory SWB stepside bed.
• New 20" Polished Torq Thrust wheels with 245/45-275/40 tires.
• Nice, factory style black bench seat.
• Stock Gauges / Tilt steering column.
• Comfort grip steering wheel.
• 350ci V8 engine (not the original engine / runs great).
• Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Power brake (front disc)
• Vintage AC (blows cold)
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers.
• The odometer reads 51,367 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Very solid SWB pickup that runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.