Unique Motorcars 65 Shelby 427 SC Style Cobra
Thoughtful additions and powertrain parts choices make this car not
only authentic to the original, but also very safe and comfortable.
You will be rewarded, not only in the thrill of driving a Replica
Classic, but also in the exhilarating power and acceleration these
cars provide. This model was the powerhouse beat-all racecar that
brought fame to the Cobra in 1965!
• 7.0L/428 Big Block Cobrajet FE Engine with 355 HP
• FE Dove Aluminum Heads and Cobra Lemans Valve Covers
• Tremec 5 spd RWD Transmission
• Jaguar 2.88:1 Powr-Lok Rear Differential with Steel Crossbeam and
• Kit built with Square Tube Construction for strength and
• Holley 750 Carburetor with Dual Feed Fuel Inlets
• Canton Low Profile road race oil pan with 4 trap doors
• Jet Black Exterior with White Racing Stripes and Hood Scoop
• Chrome Quick Jacks in front and rear
• Authentically styled Wind Wings and Chrome Single Hoop Roll
• Halibrand Style Spin Hub Wheels
• Stainless Finish on Side Pipes, Side Vents, Fender Shields and
• Stainless Lemans Style Fuel Filler Cap
• Supple Black Leather Bucket Seats with Simpson 4 Point Harness
• Leather touches with Cobra Steering Wheel and Finished Door
Panels w Side Pockets
• Original Dashboard layout with Stewart Warner Gauges
1965 Ford Cobra
Exterior Color:Raven black w/ white stripes
Interior Color:Black leather
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.