Sport Control and Handling in a High Styled Four Door Dream to
• T1 Sport Package adds Luxury and Aluminum Sport Styling to Sport
tuned AWD Suspension
• Turbocharged 280 HP 2.0L Engine
• 8 Speed Automatic Trans with Paddle Shift
• Alfa DNA Drive Mode System leaving you in complete control
• Sleek Grey Metallic exterior with Red two tone styled Interior
and wood accents
• 20 inch Sport Aluminum Wheels
• Dual Pane Sunroof
• Luxurious Leather from the seats to the door panels to the
• Detailed Luxury accents down to the Red Calipers and Chrome
• Both front seats are heated with 8 way Power and Lumbar
• Comprehensive Drive Assist with Back up camera, Blind Spot
detection and Auto Dimming mirrors
• The best of Hands Free with Push Button and Remote Start, Power
• Digital Conveniences with 8 speaker sound system, Bluetooth,
Apple and Android Play
• Ultra Convenient Power and USB Charging from front to rear of
If you're going to drive a four door AWD SUV, this is the way to do
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.