TOYOTA STEPSIDE MOAB ROCK CRAWLER, ALMOST $65K TO BUILD THIS!
• Frame off restored full custom no expense spared build with only
411 miles showing (look under this truck!)!
• Custom built Vortec Fuel injected V6 almost 300 hp
• Heavy duty GM Turbo hydramatic race prepped trans with B+M
• Legendary 4WD with dual speed transfer cases, heavy duty axles
and limited slip
• Great looking MOAB blue paint show waxed and detailed with custom
• Beadlock racing wheels with 15" BF Goodrich Mud terrain T/A's
• Upgraded front and rear bumpers w/ front mounted winch
• Great looking custom bucket seat interior, custom console and
• Full Array of Equus silver faced Gauges incl. 160 Speedo, 8K
tach, Fuel, Oil Amps
• Optional cold air-conditioning AC
• Full rock crawler internal and external roll bar system
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Rear quad shock and leaf spring shock system w/ remote
• Front HD control arm and extend billet gas off road shock
• Fox gas steering stabilizer
• Optional Heavy duty Power disc Brakes
• Optional Power steering
• HD aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans
• Upgraded Alpine digital sound with Kicker speaker system
• Great Sounding ceramic coated Dual Exhaust
• Off road front and rear LED lighting system
• Custom built bed with diamond plate welded box frame, storage and
custom rear gate
• Full off road custom build all terrain MOAB machine with the best
of parts, great looking and comfort features too!
1984 Toyota SR5
Exterior Color:Moab Blue
Interior Color:Blue buckets
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.