66 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE WITH FACTORY GT OPTION PACKAGE!!! •Great
history with it being an original Florida car (DSO 24 Jacksonville)
second owner in California from 1983 to 2021.
• Real GT only details like front disc brakes w/ oversized factory
master cylinder, GT steering box( HCC AX), 13/16 sway bar, GT dual
exhaust hanger mounts behind the rear seat, , punched holes in
radiator support for GT fog lights.
• Professional restoration of the iconic pony car ( Look under this
• Original "A" code freshly rebuilt Ford 289cid with correct
Autolite 4bbl V8 show detailed
• Optional 4 speed top loader transmission
• Upgraded Ford 9" rear 3.00 limited slip heavy duty rear
• Great looking candy apple red paint show waxed and detailed
• Black convertible top with color matched boot
• Great looking black bucket seat interior with correct factory
• Factory gauges including 120MPH Speedo, Temp, Oil and Fuel
• Optional wood 3-spoke GT steering wheel
• Optional GT Rally Pac Gauges with Tach and clock
• Correct fast ratio GT steering box (HCC AX)
• Upgraded stock looking digital stereo system
• Optional factory air-conditioning AC
• Great looking chrome + stainless trim
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment w/ Fomoco hoses, battery
topper and washer bag
• Detailed Trunk with Tartan Mat with spare tire
• Optional GT Fog lights
• Optional "Pony" Wheels with redline tires
• Correct GT great sounding dual exhaust with correct trumpet style
• Show or drive this, Show Ready, Investment grade, collector
quality '66 Mustang convertible
1966 Ford Mustang
Exterior Color:Candyapple red
Interior Color:Black Buckets seats
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.