Check out all the photos of this Candy Apple Mustang!
Super unique 1969 Mach 1 that's sure to catch attention with it's
potent 4-bbl 351C.I. V8 and Candy Apple Red paint!
- Marti Report copy!
- Factory 4-bbl 351C.I. V8 Engine Car
- Rare 3-Speed Manual Transmission
- Ford Styled Steel Wheels
- Red Knit Vinyl Interior in excellent condition
- Bucket Seats
- Center Console
- Rim-Blow Horn Steering Wheel
- Driver Remote Mirror
- Hood Scoop Mounted Turn Signal Indicators
- Reflective Gold Mach 1 Stripes
- BFGoodrich Radial T/A Tires
- Hood Pins
- Finished in Candy Apple Red
- Dual Painted Mirrors
- Classic performance-oriented Ford pony car with eye-catching
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most
complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy
to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete
walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed
description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer
financing options on your purchase through only the best classic
car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our
customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and
sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact
Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
Ideal Classic Cars assumes no responsibility or liability for any
errors or omissions in the content of this vehicle. The information
contained in this vehicle description is provided on an "as is"
basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or
timeliness. Mileage displayed may not be actual mileage due to