1 OWNER, 9k Miles, Dealer Serviced, Special $10,125 “White Arrow Edition” Package, Got Wet only once, Hand Washed only, Clean Car Fax
Owner has always had several top high -line vehicles as drivers & bought his SL550 brand new as a very special machine for only select days to take a ride. Being the $10,125 “White Arrow Edition” separated it from the others ( see window sticker for what all this includes) plus AMG 19” Twin 7 Spoke Wheels. Always garaged in the best of environments and only caught in light rain one time. Mercedes Benz dealers performed all maintenance. Only received hand waxing and washing through the season and had little exposure to the outdoors.
This vehicle was not just recently cleaned & detailed to look loved. This is exactly how it is kept always. Look down low in the engine compartment and even the frame and pulleys are clean!
Pictures of service records and car fax are on our website at autoconnectioncars.com
DETAILS OF CAR:
• White painted body panels all appear just as you would expect a pampered factory finish to look. Very Shiny with matching consistency and no sign of a paint workmanship defect anywhere.
• Owner confirmed no paint work has been performed since he bought car brand new. Also confirmed no accidents or damage of any kind since they took possession from dealership
• We see no scratches anywhere in the finish and paint matches all the way around and appears just as we would expect a Mercedes Benz factory finish to
• After careful inspection of the entire body and then crawling on hands and knees, I was finally able to find 2 pin head sized nicks in the front lower air dam area. One on lower right is almost undetectable and the other on lower left can be slightly seen. ( see pics)
• Also noting we do not see anywhere on the body that brush touch up paint has ever been performed
• We inspected all body panels carefully in bright sunlight and then later in a garage with bright Florescent lighting. I believe all panels to be as straight and correct as the day it was produced brand new.
• Gaps between panels are very uniform with no signs of alignment issues needing attention. Typical Mercedes Benz quality fit. (see pics)
• No dents or creases were found anywhere on the body panels
Magnetic paint gauge
• Because the body is constructed of non steel materials, no paint readings could be measured.
Exterior Bright Work
• All moldings, emblems, door handles, black window surroundings, black top panels, hood spears, side spears, front grill area inserts, and exhaust bezels, all appear as close to new condition as you could imagine with no noticed wear or damage on anything.
• After more careful examination we did find a very light (almost UN-detectable ½” scratch on the left door handle (see pics)
• All 4 side windows and the rear glass all have the AGC Automotive designation with 43R code
• The windshield has the PGW designation with 43R code
• Owner indicated no glass replacement while in their possession
• Glass is all nice and clear,with no damage such as bulls-eyes, cracks, wiper marks, or scratches and again appears to be as close to new as you could imagine.
• The only exception is a small pin head (or smaller) sized nick in the top right hand corner of the windshield about 5” down from the shaded area and about 2-3” in from the side. It’s almost impossible to drive a car and not pick up a few of these even with low mileage.
Power Fold Down Hardtop
• Consists of a top and rear glass panel surrounded by black panels on each side. We don’t see any wear, age, or damage to any of these components.
• We operated the top for a complete up and then down cycle on 2 separate occasions and it worked smoothly without incident.
• The inside shade operates open or closed to adjust sunlight
• The owner indicated that all interior components are just as it was delivered new to them in 2015.
• Everything inside appears as close to new as could be imagined with no signs of outside exposure causing fade or damage (see pics)
• Being extremely critical, you will see slight wear on drivers outside bolster and a slight small scratch in passenger seat bottom. Also a little scuffing on rocker plates from normal entry and exit from car (see pics)
• We don’t see any damage or even wear to the trunk area. Looks like nothing has ever been carried in the trunk.
• You will find the factory first aid kit and the vehicle factory supplied books in original zipper bags (see pics)
Tires and Wheels
• All 4 Tires are Continental Contisportcontact SSR / These are the original tires from factory build
• Fronts are 255-35-19 with approx 7-8/32’s remaining tread
• Rears are 285-30-19 with approx 6-7/32’s remaining tread
• We do not see any cracking or damage to the outside surface of tires
• The wheels do not show any damage except the fronts have a small amount of curb rash in two spots (see pics)
• Except for possible maintenance items, the engine compartment appears just as it was designed and manufactured.
• The engine compartment was not just recently cleaned and detailed to look presentable, this is exactly how it always is and has been.
• Look closely down in the crevices, frame components, front engine supports, hoses, pulleys, etc. You can tell it never got dirty except maybe a little dust.
• Looking closely at the bottom side photos, it is apparent that the car has been used primarily on nice dry days and shows very little exposure to the elements or water. The owner had advised us that the front lower air dam had scuffed a little bit and left a few scratches on the bottom side (see pics)
• We see a little splash in the wheel wells from maybe a left over puddle or wet spot sometime.
Test drive and operations / Owner statement
• The owner indicated that to the best of his knowledge, every feature & operation of the vehicle is working properly and he believes it drives and runs correctly as it was designed to.
• The owner does not believe there is anything not working correctly on this vehicle.
• Because of the complexity of these vehicles, we are willing to by phone, face time, or accommodate an in person inspection for the purchaser to verify complete confidence in the vehicle.