'72 Olds 442 W-30, 1 of only 370 built! (298,877 Cutlass built in
72, Less than 1/2 % !)
• Ultra rare documented 'X' code true W-30,
• Rebuilt Olds H.O. 455 cid big block V-8,
• Rebuilt H.D Turbo hydramatic auto trans,
• Factory original HD rear differential w/posi-traction,
• Mirror finish correct 26 code Viking blue Paint with white
stripes and callouts,
• Restored matching blue bucket seat interior,
• Factory console with famous His-Hers shifter,
• OAI Outside Air Induction hood with correct 'fresh air' air
cleaner and hood pins,
• Detailed engine and trunk compartments,
• Great sounding trumpet tip dual exhaust,
• Optional Power disc brakes Power steering,
• Restored Rally Pac gauges w/factory tic-toc-tach,
• SSI rally wheels with BFG radial T/A's,
• Spectacular rare collector grade find!
1972 Oldsmobile 442
Exterior Color:Viking blue w/ white stripes
Interior Color:Blue bucket seats
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.