72" Maverick XRS Turbo R with only 420 miles!
• Over 7K in upgrades on this amazing ride.
• 172HP 900cc Turbo ROTAX ACE Triple cylinder
• Quick Response System X (QRS-X) CVT with high airflow,
• Drive System Lockable front differential with exclusive Smart-Lok
* technology. True 4 modes traction system: 2WD / 4WD with front
diff. lock / 4WD TRAIL ACTIV / 4WD TRAIL
• iTC (intelligent Throttle Control)
• Dual 262 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston
• Double A-arm with sway bar / Trophy truck inspired arms
• 4-link Torsional Trailing-arm X (TTX) with sway bar
• Optional power Steering High Torque Tri- Mode Dynamic Power
• Optional 72" wide version
• Integrated front bumper, heavy-duty full High Molecular Weight
(HMW) skid plate
• Quarter-doors, full roof and 4-point harness with shoulder
• Optional 32" Carnivore tires and beadlock wheels
• Optional Shock Therapy Suspension
• Custom Color Matched Simpson seats
• Mulitfuncion Analog / Digital Speedo / Tach / Odometer / Trip and
Hours / Gear position
• On Board Computer with Diagnostics / Clock / Sport and ECO
• Light bar
• LED headlights and Taillights with Unique Can-Am LED
• Anti Theft RF digitally encoded security system DSS
• 2 way CB
• Optional Maverick Tool box
• 5000lb Winch
• Optional Evolution2 tune
• Optional upgraded Titanium exhaust
• Optional upgraded 4 Rhino HDaxles
• Maverick Wheel Flares
This is an amazing Side by Side loaded with so much Tech , Style
and engineering its a hard combination to beat, just one look at
this Can-Am Maverick says it all
This the way to buy, with all the "right" upgrades done and ready
to hit the
2019 Can-Am Maverick
Interior Color:Recaro sport
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.