'70 FORD MAVERICK GRABBER FRAME OFF RESTORED!
• Professionally reproduced and restored at the highest level of
this iconic 70's muscle car
• Pro-Built, Ford Motorsport 302 cid V8, 4BBL Carb and Aluminum
intake @ 300HP
• Upgraded Aluminum Radiator
• Upgraded Ford Toploader 4 speed manual Transmission with Hurst
• HD Ford Limited-Slip Rear Diff
• Mirror Finish, Grabber Bright Lime Paint with Black Stripes
professionally show waxed detailed
• Great looking Chrome Stainless Trim
• Custom Hood Scoop Blackout Tail Panel
• New professional custom interior incl seats, carpets, door panels
• Factory Dash with 120MPH Speedo Gauges
• Original 3-Spoke, Steering Wheel
• Upgraded AM/FM/SAT/USB Radio w/Bluetooth
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Upgraded, Wilwood Disc Brakes
• Upgraded Rack Pinion Power Steering
• Upgraded Global West Front Suspension with Coilovers and Tubular
• Caltrac Traction Bar Rear Suspension
• Upgraded American Racing Magnum 500 wheels with raised white
• Great sounding, Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster Mufflers
• Show or Drive this Ultra-cool, '70 Ford Maverick Grabber
1970 Ford Maverick
Exterior Color:Grabber bright lime
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.