1965 Ford Mustang Fastback. Vin: 5F09C272878. 347 V8 engine. C4 Automatic Transmission / Manual steering / Power 4 Wheel Disc brakes. Headers / Dual Exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers. Aluminum radiator. Weld in subframe connectors. Aftermarket front and rear sway bars. Nice Red paint. Factory style red bucket seat interior. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Red paint (was originally Smoke Gray).
• 15" Magnum 500s with 215/70/15 tires.
• Fog lights.
• Nice Red interior.
• Bucket seats / Floor shifter / Fold down rear seat.
• Factory style gauges with 3 gauge pod under the dash.
• 347 V8 engine (runs great).
• C4 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Headers / Dual Exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers.
• Manual steering / Power disc brakes (4 wheel discs).
• Aftermarket front and rear sway bars.
• Aluminum radiator.
• The odometer reads 35,998 miles (Actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Very clean Mustang Fastback.
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.