1971 K5 Blazer 4x4 with 65,500 Miles
Holly Sniper EFI with Brand New Gas Tank. (Needs a bit of a tweak on the EFI for better Fuel/Air Ratio)
Original Motor mated to a Rebuilt TH350 Automatic Transmission.
Original Drum Brakes. Nice and Tight.
Beautifully Frame Off Restored from the ground up.
Clean Paint and No Rust.
Clean Interior and Clean Seats
Original Front and Rear Seats with Original Center Console.
Black Hard Top included.
- Current Steering Gearbox is very playful. Could use a updated one for better responsive steering.
- With the EFI, a 4L60E Transmission would do it more justice with the added power.
- Needs Hardtop Dome Lighting to be installed.
- Comes with a hydraulic hard top hatch assembly to replace the current hatch system. Just needs to be installed.
- Needs new seatbelts, the original ones are a bit rusted.