'65 SUPERFORMANCE SHELBY 427 COBRA • Professionally built only
• Iconic Ford SVO crate 460 big block dual quad (2X4bbl carbs)
engine w/ Aluminum Heads @ 500HP
• High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator and dual Electric Fans
• Heavy duty Tremec close ratio 5-speed transmission
• Heavy Duty Independent Rear Differential
• Mirror finish Signal red paint with white stripes, clear coated
and show waxed
• Iconic Hood Scoop and 427 Call-outs
• Flip-Up Gas Cap and optional dual Chrome Roll Bars
• Correct Front and Rear Bumperettes
• Great looking Black leather bucket seats interior
• Full complement of original style Smith gauges including 180mph
reverse counter speedo and 8K rpm tach
• 3 spoke stainless and wood steering wheel
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Carpeted Trunk Compartment
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Wilwood 4 wheel Disc Brakes
• Fast ratio modern rack + pinion steering
• 15" polished Halibrand Knock-Offs with BFG radial T/A's
• Great sounding ceramic coated headers and sidepipe exhaust
• Sounds great and handles like a sports car should
• Great looking signal red paint, 500HP big block V8 and roaring
side pipes too!
• Show or just enjoy driving this Iconic, '65 Shelby 427 Cobra
1965 Superformance Cobra
Exterior Color:Signal red
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.