PONTIAC GTO 1ST YEAR, 2 OWNER, LOW MILEAGE, RARE 6 SPEED!!!
• 1st year collector car GTO
• Carfax certified 2 owner with only 14,612 original miles (driven
less than a 1K miles a year!)
• LS aluminum V8 approx 450 HP! upgraded w/ new aluminum cylinder
heads, intake manifold, headers, comp cam, lifters
timing chain, ported polished intake and heads, over $10,000 in
• Rare close ratio Tremec HD T56 6 speed HD transmission
• Fully IND rear differential with posi-traction
• Mirror finish Phantom black metallic paint show waxed and
• Black leather power seat interior with GTO embroidery
• Full array of red faced gauges including 200 mph speedo and 7.5K
• Power windows and door locks
• Cruise control and tilt and telescopic leather wrapped wheel
• Great looking front and rear spoilers
• Upgraded heavy duty front and rear sway bars with new end
• Upgraded front and rear adjustable coil overs
• Upgraded stainless Magnaflow exhaust and ceramic coated
• Upgraded Sony digital interface
• Dual zone climate control air-conditioning
• Upgraded 18" Bremmer alloy wheels w/ continental high speed
• 4wheel disc brakes with red GTO calipers
• Loaded with equipment, 1 of only 1711 built, rare 6 speed, 2
owner, garage kept collector car, this is how you buy a GTO
2004 Pontiac GTO
Exterior Color:Phantom Black
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.