1972 Chevrolet Nova. VIN: 1X27F2W403071. Great running 350 V8 engine / Fast EZ 2.0 fuel injection / Turbo 400 3 speed automatic transmission. Aluminum radiator. Vintage AC. Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power steering / Power drum brakes. Solid body with nice Silver paint / Black vinyl top. Bucket seat interior / Floor shifter. Runs and drives great. Miscellaneous receipts from work done.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with Nice Silver paint (was originally orange).
• Black vinyl top.
• 15' Polished Torq Thrust wheels with 235/60-255/60 tires.
• Bucket seats / Floor shifter.
• Retrosound radio (inop).
• 350 V8 engine (not the original engine / runs great).
• Fast EZ 2.0 fuel injection.
• Turbo 400 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Power brakes (Drums).
• Aluminum radiator.
• Vintage AC (blows cold).
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads: 25,850 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.