1969 Ford Mustang. Vin: 9T01M158028. Great running 351W V8 engine (not the original engine / Is a factory 351W car). 4 speed manual transmission. Manual steering / Manual brakes (drums). Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers. Nice Wimbledon White paint (original color). Red bucket seat interior. Very solid underneath. Runs and drives great. Factory M Code 351W / 4 Speed Mustang. Original window sticker / Original owners manual / Warranty plate / Marti report.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Wimbledon White paint (original color).
• 15" Magnum 500 wheels with 235/60/15 tires.
• Factory style Red interior (original color).
• Bucket seats / Floor shifter.
• Factory Am radio (inop).
• 351W V8 engine (not the original engine / Is a factory 351W car).
• 4 speed manual transmission.
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Aftermarket mufflers.
• Manual steering / Manual brakes (drums).
• The odometer reads 80,765 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.