This 1967 Ford Bronco has been painstakingly restored to a top level with all of the parts you would expect in a build like this. Featuring a 5.0L Coyote and a 6r80 6 speed automatic transmission you’ll have the power and reliability that comes with this modern powerplant. Other features include a NEW BODY using factory authorized Ford panels so you can rest easy knowing there is zero rust. It was painted in a custom blue paint and sprayed with bedliner inside and out so you know it will remain rust free for decades to come. Pick it up today and hit the road this summer in a real head turner.
- Gen 2 Coyote 5.0L
- 6r80 Transmission with pushbutton control
- Ford 9” with a 4.11 True Trac Differential and larger 32 spine axles
- Rebuilt Dana 20 Transfer case with twin stick control and upgraded 32 spline output shaft.
- Ceramic coated headers and a custom stainless steel Borla exhaust
- Distressed Buck Leather Interior
- Family Rollcage
- Vintage Air AC system
- Dakota Digital Dash
- Push to Start keyless entry
- ELECTRIC power steering with a Ididit Steering Column
- Pioneer Stereo with wireless car play, 7” display, Kicker Speakers and 10” subwoofer
- All Weather floor mat.
- Powder coated chassis with 2” Body Lift
- James Duff complete “Duck Tuff” Suspension system
- 4-wheel Disc Brakes, stainless steel brake lines with vacuum assisted Willwood master cylinder
- Custom 23 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Amp Designs Power Steps
- 15x10 Pro Comp wheels with 33x12.5x15 BFG All-Terrain T/A
- New chrome bumpers and trim
- New glass and weatherstripping
- Tan convertible top
- Removable doors