• 1962 VW 23 WINDOW MICROBUS 9 PASSENGER ALPINE SKI HAULER! •
Originally built to carry the skiers and their gear up to the
alpines and built to replicate those super cool Microbuses.
• Talk about spectacular rotisserie restorations (look under this
microbus!) claimed $100K spent!
• Freshly rebuilt and upgraded 1500cc dual port twin carb aluminum
4 cyl engine for way more power and torque and almost 30 mpg!
• Freshly rebuilt Original heavy duty 4 speed close ratio
• New mirror finish Ruby red over Pearl white paint show waxed and
• Beautiful custom diamond stitched interior with seating up to
• Full array of custom made removable matching curtains
• Rare dual length canvas sunroof, interior controlled
• Dual teak ski roof racks for ski or luggage storage
• Great looking super cool at a show pop out front windows
• Full factory gauges and we can add a hidden sound system
• All new show quality chrome and stainless trim
• Great looking Porsche 356 chrome style color matched wheels w/
fresh high speed radials (300% wider than stock) for much better
• Independent 4 wheel front and rear suspension for a great
• Great handling rack and pinion steering
• Titled as a 75 for emissions, insurance and certification
• The last 62 just sold for $122K at auction, get this one for way
less than the $100K professionally restored and reproduced this one
cost build and not wait 3 years to drive it.
1962 Volkswagen Microbus
Exterior Color:Ruby red
Interior Color:Black custom diamond stitched
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.